It’s time to celebrate and in my experience, great parties start with happy drinks! My personal favourite is a Gin Jam Jar from Wiltshire and White Horse Company at Reizis Square.
This super fun drink is a great way to get your party started. I am all for guests getting their hands dirty and having an interactive gin bar set out on their arrival is an easy way to get things going.
The Gin Jam Jar 1,2,3
1. Set up your bar area
- Glass jars
- Gin (we love artisanal South African Gins)
- Socks tonic cordial
- Soda water
- Sugar syrup
- Fresh citrus
- Real herbs
2. Give your guests mixing instructions
1 part socks tonic cordial
1 parts sugar syrup
2 parts gin
squeeze of lime
add ice, give it a gentle stir
top up with soda water
garnish with sliced fresh citrus and mint
3. Take a big sip..:)
Cheers. Here’s to you! On your good health… S K O L. Prosit. Salut. Bottoms UP!
Happy Birthday OFS Smart Repair, lets get this P A R T Y started!!!
Written by Jill Nowers of Jack & Jill Food co. • Our in-house Culinary Creative
- Photography: Eye Poetry Photography
- Food & styling: Jill Nowers of Jack & Jill Food co.
- Location: Wiltshire and White Horse Company
- Featuring: Smartguys Lee Booysen and Wynne Marais