Moms are the unsung heroes of this world. The women in our lives who love us unconditionally. Our go to gals when things get rough. They are the arms you run into. They are the characters in your make believe.
Need a reminder of the awesomeness of moms? Here you go. 10 things. Out of infinity, of course.
- Moms can kiss a bad dream away.
- They will teach you not to be afraid to fall down. Even if you don’t want to learn.
- Moms have the ability to find anything that is lost.
- They drive here and there and everywhere and back to here and there and everywhere again.
- Moms will cook meals. Will slave over meals. Will invent meals.
- They don’t mind getting wet in the rain for you.
- Moms hide chocolate.
- They have the ability to translate two-year-old talk.
- Moms can run… in heels
- But most importantly Moms believe in their kids and their dreams.
This Mother’s day we celebrate all the #smartmoms. The ones that wear superhero capes, business suits, aprons, gym wear… and have to fulfil the role of mother, wife, chef, chauffer, doctor – mending hearts (and buttons) and still look good doing it!
So this is an ode to all the #smartmoms that do awesome everyday – we thank you and we salute you!!
Need some great Mother’s day gift advice? Introducing Tiffany from Tiffany…it’s a girl thing – Hello Smart Blog’s in-house Beauty & Skin Whiz
“Moms love unconditionally and always puts everyone before herself. She deserves to be spoiled! Being a (newish) mother myself I can tell you it’s no easy task and has brought new perspective and admiration for all that my mother has done for me”
If you are out of gift ideas, there are many options to show Mom she is special:
- Flowers freshly bought or freshly picked
- Beauty treatment or hair vouchers (without doubt a Mom favourite!)
- Luxurious body and face products
- A personalised embroidered gown and slippers
- A definite must: breakfast in bed with a hand written card
*Hello Smart Blog Bonus: Stay tuned for fab monthly Beauty & Skin Tips by Tiffany