Reizis Square, 1 Torbet street, Bloemfontein
Creative Edge on Facebook
Creativity is intelligence having fun – Albert Einstein
Situated in the hipster cool Reizis Square in a loft on the corner of Andries Pretorius and Waverley road Bloemfontein is the bespoke furniture, lighting and furnishing accessories showroom Creative Edge.
A trendy hub of contemporary design, a punch of bold colour and fabulous interior, Creative Edge is known for sourcing, supplying and manufacturing the most eclectic and exquisite designer furniture and homeware.
Founded in 2008 in Bloemfontein by Norman and Hettie Bester as part of the Eclipse Group, Creative Edge moved shop to Reizis Square in 2016 and is head-up today by the very talented and delightfully creative Gert Kruger.
It’s all about the chairs
If you love a contemporary designer chair, then you will adore Creative Edge.
Supplying Bloemfontein with stunning seating solutions since 2008, from hotels and restaurants to interior design projects and discerning homeowners, Creative Edge have all calibers of clients falling head over heels for their beautifully crafted imported and locally made range.
With their finger on the pulse of cutting edge design trends, they stock unique, ultra-stylish chairs, including replicas from top international furniture designers.
*DID YOU KNOW: Never boring and always full of imagination and inspiration, Creative Edge is the supplier of the bespoke designer chairs for the NEW OFS Smart Repair HQ.
- The IC VOS lamp range is a top seller with a sleek and interesting design.
- Danish Designer Hans Wegner’s Wishbone chair is a very popular choice with reason. The sculptural Wishbone is made to last for generations and offers outstanding sitting comfort, with or without this optional leather seat cushion. Available in wood or metal finish
- The Bertoia Side Chair designed by Harry Bertoia in 1952 is an icon of mid-century modern design. Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, creating a design that works with every decor, in every room.
Playful, daring and fun. The Creative Edge style is eclectic, chic and and based on the belief that design is a question of love.
- As a dream splurge Gert recommends the Bertoia Bird Chair as his absolute favourite.
- For an outdoor option, you can’t go wrong with a Tig Bellini Chair.
- For interior any of the Bertoia replicas or a Hans Wegner will always be a classic and contemporary choice.
Top South African Talent to look out for
With a impeccable eye for great design, Gert recommends we take note of these young SA designers –> they’re the talk of the interior town right now:
- Monday to Friday 9:00 – 16:30
- Saturday 9:00 – 13:00
- FJ Potgieter for Eye Poetry Photography