Add a touch of 70s glam to your outfit OFS Smart Repair style with The Fur Gilet. As regularly seen on It-girl Olivia Palermo, the swanky stylish cousin of the puffer is perfect for those who want the extra warmth of an outer layer on those nippy days, but without a full-on coat.
For an uber chic look, keep the rest of your outfit in neutral tones such as white, black, grey and nude – The Fur Gilet should be the star of the outfit. Best worn with well fitted silhouettes underneath, we recommend teaming your Gilet with skinny pants, a lux knit and pointy heels. Want that extra cool vibe? Add a Fedora hat. It will take your outfit to another level!
So there you have it. The Fur Gilet is perfect to dress up for the office or an evening soiree and perfect to dress down for a weekend casual look. It’s a definite must-have in the 2016 #smartgirl winter wardrobe.
#smartgirl Kirstin is wearing:
- Faux Fur Gilet • Trenery
- White Button Down Shirt • Trenery
- Lux Grey Knit with Black Star Detail • Country Road
- Black Skinny Jeans • Forever New
- Grey Felt Pointy Heels • Country Road
- Grey Fedora • Country Road
- Grey Belt • Charles & Keith
- Black Clutch with Chain Detail • Mango
- Earrings • Accessorize
- Ring • Missibaba
Photography: FJ Potgieter for Eye Poetry Photography