The secret to beauty is simple – be who you are – Bobby Brown
Ladies and Gentlemen, without further ado, we present to you….drumroll please….the stunning #smartgirls of OFS Smart Repair as featured in local glossy Get It, April 2016 edition.
The ladies look gorgeous in an Annie Leibovitz á la Vogue inspired ensemble shoot showcasing the OFS work wardrobe colour trends of 2016:
- Rosequartz & Serenity (Pantone colours of the year 2016) and
- Buttercup Yellow
What makes our approach to corporate wear so unique is that we do not limit individuality, style or personality. Rather we encourage our ladies to interpret each colour trend in their own fabulously distinctive way. The brain child of CheekiFig Brand Visionaries, our styling and Brand Extension team, each of our colour trends have a simple core principal – Style your outfits by mixing the trend colour items with core colour items. Core colour items are great basics in nudes, white and greys. Items in colours which can be mixed-and-matched with any splash of color trend after trend. We take care to keep the trend colour as the hero of the outfit, but by investing in great core colour pieces, we can style and re-style our wardrobes season after season by just adding a couple of trendy pieces.
Our motto is, we dress identities. We dress individuals. We believe it doesn’t matter what shape, size or age you are – you can be FABULOUS! And on that note, it’s our pleasure to introduce the fashionistas themselves, the #smartgirls:
From left to right:
Jana Neveling • Creditor controller
- CheekiFig Style ID: Spring Shout
- Style Celebrity: Diana Princess of Wales, Kate Middleton, Coco Chanel
- Signature item: Jackets, gold jewelry
- Jana’s style is all about trendy sophistication. Beautiful structured pieces in soft colours and statement shoes. Queen of the jacket, Johanna is always stylish and always chic.
Jeani Meyer • Executive Director
- CheekiFig Style ID: Summer Shout
- Style Celebrity: Sarah Jessica Parker, Rachel Zoe, Chiara Ferragni
- Signature item: Pattern & prints
- Jeani’s wardrobe is all about colour, pattern, flare and fun. Her style is eclectic, high fashion and she has a real weakness for a gorgeous shoe.
Kirstin Botha • Human resources & client liaison
- CheekiFig Style ID: Spring Whisper
- Style Celebrity: Jessica Alba, Miranda Kerr, Loren Conrad
- Signature item: Skirts
- Kirstin is our bohemian chic stylista. Beautiful pastels and feminine shilouettes are her favourites paired with soft flowy hair. She loves her jeans, but she swears by her heels.
Mokgadi Kganakga • Admin & finance official
- CheekiFig Style ID: Autumn Whisper
- Style Celebrity: Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian
- Signature item: Tailored dresses
- Mokgadi rocks a pencil skirt and tailored dresses like no other! Not a fan of bright colours, she rather opts for a monochrome palette of black, white and greys with beautiful textures and rich colors such as brown and burgundy.
Nicolette van Dyk • Debtors & invoicing
- CheekiFig Style ID: Spring Shout
- Style Celebrity: Kate Middelton, Catherine Zeta Jones
- Signature item: Skirts & dresses
- Nicolette has a regal natural beauty about her. Her style is soft and feminine. She loves a beautiful dress or stylish jacket and always pairs it with a heel of choice. Hues of blue is also a firm favourite.
Wendy Mostert • Admin & finance executive
- CheekiFig Style ID: Spring Wisper
- Style Celebrity: Jennifer Aniston
- Signature item: Tailored pants and jeans
- Wendy’s style is very classic. She believes in the mantra, less is more and pairs stylish simple basics with beautiful pumps and understated accessories.
Sune Sieberts • Client liaison & reception
- CheekiFig Style ID: Autumn Shout
- Style Celebrity: Jennifer Lopez, Victoria Beckham
- Signature item: Pants, detailed tops
- Sune is our resident J-Lo. Her style is all about bold pieces, rich colors and fabulousness. She loves sky-high heels, eye-catching silhouettes, and is amazing at styling her flaming red hair.
- We went to: Get it Dress the Individuals shoot, Ramblers club, Bloemfontein
- We ate: Sweet and salty platters
- We drank: Bon Courage Blush sparkling wine and sparkling mineral water
- We wore: OFS work wardrobe color trends of 2016
- Photography: Loren Battersby for Get It Magazine • https://www.facebook.com/lorenbphoto/
- Hair: Le studio Coiff • https://www.facebook.com/lestudiocoiff/
- Make-up: Elisma Smith for E-Make-up • http://emakeup.co.za
- Styling, set design and Brand Extension Consultants: CheekiFig Brand Visionaries
- a CheekiFig corporate wear brand extension initiative for OFS Smart Repair • cheekifig
Get it Magazine April 2016 Edition OUT NOW!