Can you believe it’s the end of the year?
2018 has certainly gone by in a wink of an eye and now it’s that time of year when everyone is thinking about beachy holidays, planning their Christmas shopping and wondering how on earth 2018 flew by so quickly?
And what a year it’s been here at OFS Smart Repair and on Hello Smart Blog… We’ve had BIG developments and BIG changes, but most of all, we had the BEST time!
We met kick butt women in business, Annette Griesel of Little, Margaret Whitfield a.k.a the lovely music maven DJ Magpie and our very own Director of Stakeholder Relations & Procurement at OFS Smart Repair Busi Maile.
We ate very fashionable Thai inspired blushing pink Salmon Burgers and decorated a Posh Party Cake with Jill in SMART FOOD. Magpie kept our feet tapping with the best tunes, Tiffany kept our skin & beauty routines on point and Justin gave us the 1-2 on health and fitness.
We hung out with the very stylish crew at Imperial Volvo Bloemfontein, shopped stunning bespoke chairs for the NEW OFS Smart Repair HQ at Creative Edge and was honoured to showcase the ultra modern top-of-the-line OFS Paint shop.
In fact, we’ve had so much FUN on the blog this year that we’ve decided to dedicate the whole month of December to the Best of Hello Smart Blog 2018.
We’ll be featuring the BEST of our Style, Lifestyle, Brainy Business, Bright Sparks and Cool Spots posts – So keep an eye on the OFS Smart Repair Facebook page during December to see who made the list!
Of course the whole is only as good as the sum of it’s parts and none of the Hello Smart Blog adventures would have been possible without the smart, funny, sassy and ridiculously talented collaborators we get to call part of the Hello Smart Blog family:
- Christo Smith and Ruan Hitge from Urban Java – Absurdly talented kick butt designers. THANK you for designing like ROCKSTARS!
- FJ & Sumari Potgieter from Eye Poetry photography – Thank you for your amazing photos which tell the story of Hello Smart Blog with so much FUN and style. You are an amazing team, an absolute pleasure to work with and as kind as you are talented.
- Tiffany Pienaar of Tiffany…it’s a girl thing – Our TOP class TOP rated beauty and skin whizz. Thank you for being a kick butt Smartgirl and friend. You are as #yaaasss as they get!
- Margaret Whitfield a.k.a DJ Magpie – You are truly NINJASTIC. Thank you for being one of THE coolest Smartgirls we know.
- Jill Nowers of Jack & Jill Food co – You are the queen of scrumptious fresh Smart food and thank you also for taking the leap to collaborate with us in our NEW OFS Smart Repair HQ reception with the SMART COLLAB Jack and Jill Food co.
- Justin Oelofsen of Just n Motion – You REALLY know your health and fitness stuff! Thank you for your advice, motivation and insight – we’ve loved trail running with you this year.
ALSO a very special THANK YOU to the Smartguys and Smartgirls of OFS Smart Repair.
Thanks for being models, teammates and all-a-round sports! Thank you for the hard work and effort you put in day-in and day-out. We are who we are because of the SMART Team and we appreciate every single team member immensely.
And on that note..
It’s time to take our Festive Season break here at OFS Smart Repair and on the blog. We’ll be on holiday, soaking up the sun and enjoying the chilled vibes… We hope you do the same.
Keep an eye on our Instagram feed– we might post a holiday pic or two;)
Thank you for stopping by here at Hello Smart Blog this past year and sharing all the fun and adventures of the Smart Team. We’re looking forward to a super 2019 and will be back on the blog mid January.
Have a VERY MERRY Festive Season and a SMART Sassy Stylish New Year!
Team Hello Smart Blog x